~experiencing fulfillment in seeing transformation happen in both the natural, your home, and the spiritual, your inner self~ How creating beauty in your home can stimulate inner spiritual growth!
Well, it’s officially Spring now!
I understand it’s going to actually feel like Spring this coming week,
with the temperature up into the 80’s here in Virginia…YES!
It’s time to change out my wreaths to reflect this cheerful time of year-
This wreath was pulled together with materials I had in my craft room- what do you have hanging around?
I started with a smaller wreath that was super easy to make-
1.I hot glued some silk ivy garland to a small grapevine wreath.
2. I added Spanish moss to the base of the wreath.
3. Then I added a stuffed bunny- This was a Kohl’s after Christmas clearance find! (I added the “carrot” to add some interest- that was made by cutting the end off a chop-stick and coloring it orange and green- cute ha!)
4. I hung a chalkboard sign to the grapevine wreath and added an Easter message! (This was a clearance plaque from Hobby Lobby that I painted with chalkboard paint!)
To enlarge this smaller wreath, I layered it on top of a larger grapevine wreath-
1. I used craft wire to attach the two wreaths.
2. I added bright green mesh ribbon to make it more cheerful- I used craft wire to attach the mesh to the wreath! (I wired it to the wreath every 12″ or so.)
A new message on my wreath hanger….Isaiah 43:19 “Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth…”
…declares my hope for this new Spring season-
I don’t know about you, but this has been the longest, hardest Winter I can remember-
I am So ready for the warmth of Spring weather, getting out in the yard to garden, and enjoying God’s creation!
It’s a time to Celebrate Jesus,
for all He has done for us and for His promises of New Things He’s bringing into our lives-
What New Things are you waiting to Spring Forth?